Your wedding day is here, and your mind is running at 100 miles per hour. “Where are the hair and makeup people, they were supposed to be here exactly 1 minute ago?” “Is it possible for my dress not to fit anymore? I tried it on within the last 24 hours.” “What am I forgetting? I know I’m forgetting something.”
Wedding day emotions are a little like riding a seesaw. At times, you may feel as though your being weighed down by stress and nerves, but we promise that the joy, excitement and love that will trickle through every inch of your body will always give you enough strength to push off any feelings weighing you down.
With that being said, Rea Danielle team is always prepared to help a bride’s mind run at a more peaceful pace and are prepared to put off any fires that may arise by having a Day-Of Emergency Kit that is fully equipped and always accessible! Below is a list of small items that have big ways of saving the day!
Day-Of Emergency Kit Essentials:
- Touch-Up Makeup Kit & Makeup remover
- Hairspray – To pretend as though the summer’s humidity ceases to exist!
- Bug Spray – This one is especially important for a summer wedding! (Remember, bugs are attracted to bright colors, so a bride in white is a pretty vulnerable target)
- Sunscreen – For all of the wedding party’s outdoor pictures
- Breath mints
- Band-Aids – New shoes often and unfortunately screams: blisters!
- Deodorant – No explanation needed!
- Personals (tampons/pads/wipes)
- Medicine (Advil, Benadryl, Tums) – Headache? Allergies? Indigestion? You’re covered!
- Needle and thread
- Stain wipes – Let’s hope they stay unused, but it’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Lint Roller
- Steamer (No wrinkle dresses/tux in the photos)
- Super Glue – For any potential shoe, jewelry, or headpiece malfunction
- Fashion tape – A go-to for fixing falling hemlines or plunging necklines
- Tissues – Got to absorb all of them happy tears
- Bobby pins
- Safety Pins
- Heel Protectors – Stilettos and grass are an evil combination!
- Granola Bar/Snacks – To prevent a hangry bridal party!
- Water (Hydration)
- Phone charger
- Faux Bouquet
- Flats/comfortable shoes – Pictures + Walking down the aisle + More pictures + Dancing + Comfortable shoes = Pain-free bride
Rea Danielle Designs will always have a full emergency kit of anything the bride, bridal party, family or guests would need! If you are in a pinch, we’ve got you covered!
Leave a Reply