You’ve spent months planning every last detail so your wedding day goes off without a hitch. While you can’t avoid every last minute crisis that might occur while you are getting ready, you can definitely be prepared for them and that starts with the little things. You don’t want to find yourself on the day of your wedding without one of these must-have essentials—so you should make sure you have a wedding survival kit at your venue where you’re getting ready and also at your reception site.
I get questions from potential clients all the time about what a wedding day really looks like with me, and giving you a peek in my kit is a great way to start that conversation. In case you need to make one yourself, you can reference the list of items below to stock your kit. You’ll want these oh-so-useful things in one easy-to-reach spot on the day of your wedding so you can grab them at a moment’s notice.
Bridal Emergency Kit Essentials
- Portable Steamer- Get rid of wrinkles and creases in a flash
- Touch-Up Makeup Kit & Makeup remover
- Hairspray- Double Duty accessory take care of clingy fabric and last minute hair touch-ups
- Lint Roller
- Breath Mints
- Sewing Kit
- Medicine (Advil, Benadryl, Tums)- Headache? Allergies? Ingestion? You’re covered!
- Deodorant- No explanation needed!
- Stain Wipes/Pens- Let’s hope they stay unused, but it’s better to be safe than sorry!
- Super Glue- For any potential shoe, jewelry, or headpiece malfunction.
- Fashion tape- A go-to for fixing failing hemlines or plunging necklines.
- Tissues- Got to absorb all of them happy tears
- Bobby pins
- Razors/Shaving Cream
- Safety pins
- Heel protectors- Stilettos and grass are an evil combination!
- Granola Bar/ Healthy Snacks- To prevent any hangry moments
- Phone chargers
- First Aide Kit
- Bottle Water- to keep you hydrated
- Nail Polish/Nail file
- Earring backs
- Contact/Eye solution
- straws for drinking
- Hand Sanitizer
Rea Danielle Designs will always have a full emergency kit of anything the bride, bridal party, family or guests would need! If you are in a pinch, we’ve got you covered!
Leave a Reply